Monday, April 8, 2013

One In Every Color Please

So for as long as I can remember, I've had an obsession with purchasing multiples of things I love.  Call it obsessive compulsion, greed or stupidity, I can't stop.  I often think I'm growing out of this, but as I put together my April must haves, I realized, I either owned some of the items on my monthly list in different colors, or I'm wanting items in multiple colors. I have to say I couldn't help but chuckle when I realized this was so.  As it's a constant joke in my family that this is the way I shop.  Reference is then made to my first every shopping spree when I worked, cashed my first paycheck and hurried over to a swamp meet and requested jeans and and tops in every color they had.  I just figure, if something works, why would it not work in every color.  Am I alone here???




No comments:

Post a Comment