Monday, March 11, 2013

Whats In My Bag??



What's In My Bag


Plastic bag
modcloth.com


Louis vuitton handbag
bagborroworsteal.com




Hair accessory
brookfarmgeneralstore.com


Goody
target.com



Prescriptive
beauty.com


Sephora collection
sephora.com




Wet n Wild wet n wild
drugstore.com


Bath body product
target.com






FOREVER 21 17 Piece Hair Tie Set
forever21.com


So I always wanted to be the kind of girl who was always prepared for any and all of life's little emergencies and though it's taken several years, I'm happy to report, I am that kind of girl.  Well kind of.  I do carry with me all you see here, but it seems not ever when I truly need it!  I am an absolute handbag lover, but living in L.A this sometimes seems a little absurd.  As I literally walk from my house into my car, from my car into work and when I am walking about, it's annoying to have a handbag on my shoulder at all time, so I often opt for just carrying my phone and tuck my credit card inside my phone case!  What is a gal to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment