Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Year, new post it seems!  Today is the first time I realized this, I'm an annual poster.  No this must change.  Especially because I have sooooooo much to tell!  I went through my annual excel spread sheet of 2012 and I must say, I'm beyond over the moon that I had lots of items checked off!  This does lend itself problematic when my closet is seeping into my bedroom.  Next on the wish list a clean clutter free closet for more than a month at a time!!  Plus the good thing about a good closet purge, donations, room for this years annual spread sheet wish list and a sense of accomplishment, not to mention the good example to the kiddies!

But for now my 2013 list is shaping up to be my most simple list yet.  If i'm lucky Valentines day will bring a few checks off my list, here's hoping!  I will update my wishlist accordingly if need beAnyone else make annual wish list?? I'd love to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment